The UTS Women in Business (UTS WiB) mentoring program aims to facilitate a relationship whereby one person (mentor) shares knowledge, skills, information and perspectives to foster the personal and professional growth of someone else (mentee).
By participating as a mentor in this program, you will develop integral and beneficial skills and experiences that will undoubtedly help you in your future endeavours.
Before applying to become a mentor, please ensure that you’re able to commit at least to one hour face-to-face meeting per fortnight.
What We Are Looking For
- Determined and hardworking individuals
- Shares the same vision of what WiB stands for
- Interested in long-term contribution to the society
- Down-to-earth personality and ability to work in a team environment
- Willing to attend the majority of WiB’s events over the year
- Skilled in any of the following: event planning, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, content creation, social media accounts’ maintenance (it is not compulsory but recommended)
- Ability and willingness to commit a minimum of two hours per week to the society when required (often fluctuates; from non-commitment to full commitment weeks)
- Contribute to a first-year student’s university wellbeing
- Improve your teamwork skills
- Meet a bunch of likeminded individuals
- Networking with other students across different faculties and years
- Add personality to your resume
- An official Letter of Appreciation from UTS WiB upon completion
Applications will be judged on a rolling basis, so submit your interest forward now. Once we believe we have the right candidates, we reserve the right to close the applications ahead of scheduled date.
APPLY BELOW NOW!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON TUESDAY, MARCH 27TH!
Submitted applicants will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. Successful applicants will receive an email by Tuesday, March 27th.
Note: to apply you must be a current member of WiB.
You may sign-up for the purpose of applying.
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of submitting your application.